Bhumit Vyas Profile


bhumit Posted by Hello

Hi!

I want to introduce my self,I am Bhumit,- an India based Web Developer, and owner of 0creativity studio on of the leading web design and Animation studio of India, Well
experienced & go - getting enthusiasm for innovative concept.Seeking a challenging work of IT to utilize my technical, managing skills and Knowledge of Designing and Visualization. Be an enthusiastic team player with good communication skill to exposure in Project Work & Management. And working with Abroad clients I have my own designing studio in India www.0creativity.com

I am in this designing field from 1996.I have finished my Master Diploma in Software Engineering (MDSE)with A+. in 1996-2000. after then I got a job in Arena Multimedia as a Senior Faculty. I have a 5-year Professional Designing experience in Professional Advertising and Designing firm, As Senior Master Designer and Master 2D Animator, Visualization Creator and Senior Faculty too. My Design criteria in designing is 20 Softwares I can handle lonely.

We serve Exclusive multimedia products like Web design, Graphic Design, 2d| 3d characters | Models |Animation, eCommerce, Portal development, Macro media Communication server Action Script, Audio Video Chat, Payment Gateways, Shopping Cart Develops with Asp, PHP, Pearl, .Net, Java Script.

Comments

Popular Posts